Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jack and Sashi are sleeping in - Jack's sick today.  (hope he doesn't mind me displaying this photo...)  I thought the two of them made a lovely composition.  And I get to show off an original Jack Cesareo - large, multi-canvas construct painting above the bed.  I'm going to marry an incredibly talented artist!  He is an amazing help to me.  I don't think I would be paintings as much as I am right now if it weren't for him.  (I had given up on painting altogether until recently.)  The little painting to the left is an untitled oil by me from 1998.  It's one of my favorites.     

3 comments:

  1. Hi again! I know when I visit other blogs there's an option on the side to follow. I see you follow some blogs now...hopefully mine has the same option waiting for you?? Ha! Sometimes I could stand to be a little more blog savvy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's some wonderful art! And I love the bedspread. The cuddly kitties are a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carla, Thanks for sharing this blog with us. I love this photo with Jack, your art, and the loving words attached. I hope Jack feels better very soon!

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete