Thursday, March 12, 2009

In anticipation...

...of the weekend, of an art sale, of finding work, of the rest of today.  I'm not sure what to do with myself this morning.  I set a few goals and they sometimes are met.  The rest of the time I fret about what to accomplish first, running my head in circles so that the engine stalls.  You know how it is!    

Some of my artwork is on sale at www.potatobanana76.etsy.com.  In this diary you'll hear of new works listed on Etsy, but you'll also hear what I'm working on outside of my capital venture.  You may also get to read my fretful ramblings on current obsessions and worries (yay).  

I'm working on some oil portraits based on photos I've taken this past year, the latest being a portrait of my fiance Jack and our friend Anibal deep in conversation.  I'll try to post a photo when it's finished but right now I have to get back to it.  

Before signing off I just want to say that this little cat painting was my first listing on potatobanana76: 

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21198926  

"Rocket" really wants a home.  Perhaps someone out there reading this could be her perfect match...  

And I'll also leave you with a video I can't stop watching - I'm loving Julia Pott's illustrations and animation work.  LOVE the dance sequence in the middle.  And the song by Casiotone for the Painfully Alone is painfully sweet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3dUgPvkYnw






No comments:

Post a Comment